Less than 5% of the worlds population are colour blind, which means that the other 95% of the world should be able to see this design in glorious technicolor!
Our standard mens t-shirts have been carefully sourced to ensure they are comfortable, soft and have a not too loose and not too tight "European" fit.
The mens tee has a ribbed collar, taped neck, high quality twin needle stitching and a tubular body, ensuring a great fit.
Material: 100% ringspun cotton
|Mens T-Shirts / Long Sleeve / V-Necks||Chest Size (inches)|
We offer a choice of the following delivery services:
Orders usually arrive within a week and includes tracking for your convenience
Orders usually arrive within 15 Working days, shipped with Airmail